Rates & Insurance
Call regarding hourly rates. Occasionally reduced rates may be available when cost may prevent you from seeking help.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or Check is due at time of service. If I am not on our particular benefit plan I am willing to provide documents or materials required by your insurance company.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!